Sat., Oct. 27
Fri., Sept. 7
Accord Speedway 4 Cylinder FWD Enduro Rules
Officials can reject any entry, decisions of officials is final
DRIVER MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE
ALL MINORS MUST HAVE PARENTAL RELEASE FORM ON FILE
1. Street cars only. No trucks or SUVs. No four wheel drive-Front wheel drive only
2. Every car must paint both front doors white, if the car is white or light color then the doors must be painted black.
3. Working seat belts required.
4. All exterior glass and plastic must be removed before entering speedway grounds. All trim, chrome, plastic etc including tail lights must be removed. Mesh should be securely mounted in the windshield. If glass is found upon inspection your entry fee will be forfeited.
5. Roll bar not required, up to a four point cage allowed.
6. Stock seat allowed.
7. Driveshafts must be painted white.
8. Two way radios are not allowed.
9. Each driver must have a full face safety helmet and driving suit.
10. No altering of suspension, all springs and shocks must be stock. Cars may be asked to run either direction on the track.
11. Only stock steel wheels, maximum 7” width.
12. Stock tires only. Tires must be street DOT, mud and snow tires not allowed.
13. Gas tank should be under car and strapped. A firewall between tank and driver is mandatory. Twenty gallons of fuel maximum allowed in tank. Gas line should run under the car, if gas line runs through driver’s compartment it must have solid secondary containment with solid straps and must be securely bolted. No wire or perforated strapping allowed. Cars will not be allowed to race of any gas line or tank is leaking.
14. Batteries must remain in stock location.
15. Driver’s door must be welded shut. Three welds at least 3” apart-front and rear. All other doors, truck lid and hood must be chained.
16. All hood latches must be disabled. Holes in hood and trunk can be cut to run chains through. No other holes allowed.
17. Stock bumpers for make and model of car only and they must be chained. No reinforced bumpers, no bumper covers
18. No transmission, oil, water or power steering type coolers allowed in the driver’s compartment. If theselines run through driver’s compartment they must have secondary containment.
19. No obscene language or offensive figures painted on car.
20. NO RACE CARS. ENDURO CARS ONLY
ANYTHING NOT COVERED IN THESE RULES WILL BE UP TO THE
DISCRETION OF TRACK OFFICIALS AND THEIR DECISION IS FINAL
Fri., May 25
Sign up for Text Alerts through Rained Out.
Fri., June 29
Sat., Sept. 29
Sat., Nov. 24